Triathlon Training Groups
Our multi-sport training groups are designed to help you peak for specific triathlons and duathlons in Central Oregon. Led by USAT Triathlon Coach Joanne Stevens Eastwood, our intensive programs focus on proper training as well as technique, like smooth transitions, to help you shave minutes–not seconds–off your time.
Deschutes Dash Training Group
Do the Deschutes Dash this year! Whether you want to “try a tri” for the first time, or you’re an experienced multi-sport athlete who wants to improve technique and your result, this 15-week program will get you completely prepared. The Deschutes Dash Training Group begins April 1, and provides specialized training for both the Sprint and Olympic Distance triathlons. Program includes:
- -Two weekly, coached workouts
- -Running analysis
- -Bike skills training
- -Regular email communication providing support, motivation and inspiration
- -$35 entry fee to the Deschutes Dash (a $45 savings!)
- -Great schwag and discounts
Pacific Crest Triathlon Training Group
Details coming soon!
Pre-Season Multi-Sport Package
Our Pre-Season Multi-Sport Package is designed to kick-start your 2013 season so you are race ready this spring. This ten-week package includes your choice of either:
- -One strength session and two Indoor Cycling Classes each week, or
- -Two strength sessions and one Indoor Cycling Class each week.